5.0

They are just incredible. I have never had to wait for more than 12 hours to get my credits, and most of the time I was delivered within an hour.

The 24 hour Customer Service are friendly (but swamped and slow at times, but I understand busy.)

I have 100% confidence in them, which is saying a lot for the "illegal" action of buying in-game currency. I trust them. They deliver. It's not as cheap as some sites, but they haven't let me down yet, the Customer Service is great, they are fast, and they are discrete.

I will never buy from any other service.

This reviewer shared experience about reliable warranty and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with U4fifa. He best about fifa coins from U4fifa was fast delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about U4fifa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare U4fifa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with U4fifa?

Comments

Ceres, California, United States #1260488

Thats Bs I placed an order of $55 3hrs ago and still haven't received what I paid for